Come to Many Point to experience the best that Minnesota has to offer.
- A Beautiful wilderness setting in northwestern Minnesota
- 2400 acres of wooded property in the White Earth State Forest
- Adjacent to 143,000 acres of the Tamarac National Wildlife Refuge
- A short distance to Itasca State Park and headwaters of the great Mississippi River.
- A camp around a lake. Many Point has 9 miles of shoreline on two uncrowded lakes.
- Perfect for your crew or troop's next summer adventure.
41408 Many Point Camp Rd
Ponsford, MN 56575
Scan on your device to open a map: