Family Camp offers a two week long counselor in training (C.I.T.) program. Your time as a C.I.T. will expose you to what it is like to be a staff member at Many Point. You will both gain and demonstrate a variety of leadership and scouting skills, all while running program and having a blast – truly the full staff experience! Better yet there is no cost to participate as a C.I.T. in family camp. We will work with your schedule to find a time that works best, you can even split up your two weeks if needed. You must be 14 years or older to become a C.I.T. at Many Point’s Family Camp.
Here are a few of the fun things you will get to do while being a C.I.T. at Family Camp!
- Learn how to be a staff member
- Stay in your very own staff tent
- Learn how to lifeguard on the beach
- Help run daily programs
- Bond with the staff
- Participate in day to day staff life
- Hang out with all the amazing campers
- Work on your public speaking skills
- Enjoy the beautiful nature at Many Point
- And mot importantly… Have Fun!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at our email, email@example.com