All applicants have the opportunity to attend camp staff interview day and receive an in person interview. From too far away? Attendance is not mandatory, and phone interviews are also available.
Date: February 3, 2019
Time: Check your invite. You’re either scheduled at 9, 10, or 11am.
Address: 6202 Bloomington Road St. Paul, MN 55111
Want to prepare for your interview? Here’s the questions we’ll be asking:
1. Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself?
2. Describe your previous work experience.
3. Describe your previous experience working (paid or volunteer) with youth.
4. What training or strengths do you have that would be useful for working on camp staff?
5. What kinds of leadership experience have you had?
6. Tell me about a work-related accomplishment you’re proud of or a special responsibility you had.
7. Tell me about a mistake you’ve made in the past and how you dealt with it.
8. What do you expect to gain from working at camp? Or why do you want to work at camp?
9. Are there any areas of camp that are not of interest to you?
10. What would be a challenge of working at camp?