Scouts and Venturers will be able to explore an underwater world at Many Point while earning nationally recognized (PADI) SCUBA certification in a single week. Upon successful completion of the program, youth will have earned the following:
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification
- SCUBA BSA
- SCUBA Diving Merit Badge
All-Things SCUBA is a week-long adventure, 7am – 1pm every day. The dates for All-Things SCUBA 2019 are July 7th – July 13th, July 14th – 20th, or July 21st – 27th.
- Scouts must be 14 or older, and a swimmer to participate.
- The Scuba program fee is $700 for the week and includes all meals, this takes the place of the Traditional program fee. In order to secure a spot in this program you may register online.
- Please note your reservation is not secure until you have paid the deposit.
- Fill out this PADI health form
Items to bring
- Swim trunks
- Water bottle
- Sunglasses (w/ strap)
- Water-proof camera
How to sign up?
Please use SCMS to request All Things Scuba if you’re attending camp with your unit or as an All-Star.
If you are attending camp as an independent Scout (not as an All-Star or with your unit), please email Many Point Camping Director Evan Yingst at email@example.com to be added to the request list.
Requests received between April 1-14 will be reviewed and on April 15 you will be notified of your status. If there are more requests than spots, Placements are made by age then rank. After April 15, Scouts are placed first come, first served and are notified on a weekly basis until camp begins or the program fills. Please include your age and rank in your email request.