CAN’T ARRIVE ON SUNDAY?
If you’re traveling over 300 miles, and would like to request early arrival, or have other restrictions and you can’t arrive until Monday, you can request a different arrival day here
In requesting an alternate arrival, my unit understands that for:
- My unit will report to Camp Administration building upon arrival.
- No Food Service is provided until Sunday evening
- No Staff or program is available until Sunday at 1pm.
- Camp Facilities (beach, climbing) are not available
- Scouts must remain in campsite unless accompanied by an Adult.
- We will submit equipment requests prior to arrival.
- My unit will submit merit badges prior to arrival.
- My unit will submit unit program planning sheet prior to arrival.
- My unit will submit older Scout program requests prior to arrival.
- My unit will submit meal count sheet prior to arrival.
- My unit will submit equipment requests prior to arrival.
DOCUMENTS FOR ARRIVAL TO ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
When you arrive to camp, a staff member will confirm with you that you have the following together:
- All participant physicals
- All PWC release statements
- All ATV release statements
- Blank Check
- Copy of unit’s insurance certificate
- Complete meal count sheet
- We will also inquire if Unit roster was submitted online. If yes, then great. If not, we will ask that you take five minutes to fill one out.
Buckskin operates a Dining Hall, all three meals are cooked by our kitchen staff. Scouts utilize the patrol method by taking on roles like “server” and “after meal clean up.”
Ten Chiefs has breakfast and lunch delivered to your campsite in a pre-portioned crate for your Scouts to cook. Our kitchen team cooks dinner in the Dining Hall and staff will deliver a pre-cooked heater stack to your campsite entrance.
Voyageurhas all three meals delivered in pre-portioned crates for your Scouts to cook. Since these Scouts are cooking all three meals in campsite, our food team sweetens the menu with dinner meals like steak and pork chops during the week.