Thanks for making a reservation at Many Point Scout Camp. The following tabs are full of information for how to prepare for camp.
STEP 1: MANAGE YOUR RESERVATION
You can update your estimated counts and add additional email contacts to receive updates from camp. Click on “lookup” the “lookup registration” in the top right corner and enter your registration number and email. If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: REVIEW IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This page should help to answer many of the questions you may have about camp for summer 2022.
STEP 3: REVIEW PROGRAMS
At Many Point, there are a lot of programs. Program information can be found in the program menu of this website. The program catalog can be printed into fliers to share with your Scouts.
STEP 4: ATTEND OR VIEW SUMMER CAMP ORIENTATION
Each winter we host a orientation meeting to roll out new programs, distribute planning packets, review procedures/planning steps, and answer questions. If you don’t live near our council headquarters you can watch the live feed through our Facebook page. Please mark your calendars for this event. You can see the 2021 meetings in the links down below.
STEP 5: REVIEW UNIT PLANNING GUIDE
The Unit Planning Guide is a step-by-step guide to ensuring you are prepared for summer camp. While the website has everything you need to know, it can be easy to miss something you need to know or do. To ensure this doesn’t happen, we have made the Unit Planning Guide for you to follow through.
STEP 6: PROMOTE CAMP TO YOUR FAMILIES
Make sure your families understand the value and importance of summer camp. They need to know about all the opportunities that camp has to offer. Make sure they know there is something for everyone and that each year is different.
STEP 7: JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Stay informed and don’t miss a thing. We send out regular emails leading up to the summer to remind you of key deadlines and announce new things and resources.
STEP 8: REVIEW CAMP CHECKLIST & KEY DATES
There are a few key deadline leading up the summer. Please review on the next tabs.
Offseason Preparations (Offseason Preparations)
- Confirming your reservation, add contacts to your reservation
- Everything your unit must provide, Rules and Policies
- Share Health and Safety information & COVID-19 information.
- Share Camp Fees and Payment Schedule
- Share Family Camp Opportunity with Parents of Scouts
- Share your sub camp with your unit
- Solidify plans for two summers from now
- Review important additional information
Offseason Preparations (Commitments and Registration)
- Review Program Catalog
- Share Custom Camp T-Shirts
- Determine arrival time to Many Point and organize Carpool / Driver
- Determine Swim Qualification plans
- Share Living with Animals information (ticks, bears, mosquitos, bats)
- Advertise Work Party opportunity to unit
- Submit Final Payment
Offseason Preparations (Three Weeks prior to departure)
- Share with parents how to contact Many Point
- Share Packing list with participants.
- Request attendees Dietary Restrictions
- Contact local OA Chapter for call out names
- Reviews Blackpug Summer Camp information and ensure accuracy
Offseason Preparations (Two Weeks prior to departure)
- Submit Equipment Request through blackpug
- Collect PWC release statements
- Collect ATV release statements
- Collect blank check from Treasurer
- Collect Shooting Sports Permission forms
- Complete Meal Count Sheet
- Complete Unit Planning Sheet
Departing for Camp
- Share with parents Travel plans to Many Point
- Documents to have ready upon arrival
- January 1: 2023 Priority Campsite Reservations Open
- February 24: 2022 Summer Camp Orientation
- March 3: 2022 Summer Camp Live Q&A
- April 1: Older Scout Program Registration Opens
- April 15: $50 Youth Deposit Due for every youth participant
- April 15: Tier 2 Older Scout Program Requests Due
- April 16: Older Scout Program Requests become first come, first served
- May 1: 2023 Campsite Reservations become first come, first serve
- June 1: 2022 Full Payment Due
- Friday before your Camp Week: Merit Badge requests, Unit Afternoon Programs, and Tier 1 Older Scout Program requests due.
Scouting Event How To
Below you can find several videos to help you become familiar with Black Pug. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
You can use the buttons at the top of the page to get to your Black Pug registration. Click on “Lookup” then “Lookup Registration” in the top right corner and enter your registration number and email.
How to Make Full Payment
Renew Your Campsite For The Summer After Next
Booking your campsite for the same week for the next summer is easy. Login into your current summer reservation and watch the tutorial below.
How To Pay Youth Deposits and Build Your Roster
How To Register For Merit Badges and Older Scout Programs Before April 15th
How To Sign Up For Programs After April 15th
Scoutingevent.com Account Basics
How to create an account.
Upload A Roster
You can upload a roster from a .csv file into your ScoutingEvent.com registration. This will make entering Scouts into your roster much faster.
You can setup a parent portal in your ScoutingEvent.com registration. This will allow you to give families a code to login into their Scout’s, and only their Scout’s registration to enter information and to pay for camp.
Upload Advancement Data Into Scoutbook
At the end of the week you can run the “Scoutbook Export” report. While in your reservation go to the “Reports” tab and click on the “Scoutbook Export” Report. Click the button below for instructions on how to upload into Scoutbook.