- Newly constructed Nature Center
- 4 all-accessible flushing toilets
- Dixon site has been re-shaped, and leveled
- Troops will eat all three meals with ‘family-style’ service in our Dining Hall.
- Longtime Head Cook Arlene “Granny” Arvola left a legacy during her 30 summers at Many Point that she kept Scouter’s happy and full with quality food, homemade baked bread and rolls know as “Granny Bread” and “Granny Rolls.” We continue this tradition in Buckskin as we continue to provide an excellent food program with homemade baked goods from Granny’s recipes.
Map of individual campsites
Map of entire subcamp
Map of Merit Badge Locations
Dining Hall Menu