- Newly constructed Nature Center
- 4 all-accessible flushing toilets
- Dixon site has been re-shaped, and leveled
- Troops will eat all three meals with ‘family-style’ service in our Dining Hall.
- Long time Head Cook Arlene “Granny” Arvola is a legend at Many Point. For 30 years she kept Scouters happy and full with tasty treats like homemade “Granny Bread” and cinnamon rolls, and we’re continuing to provide these as our new team learns our food program.
Map of individual campsites
Map of entire subcamp
Map of Merit Badge Locations