There are so many activities at Many Point we have to put these few in their own space.
- History Center & Fire Tower – See how rich Many Point’s history has been, and then take an amazing view on top of our 100 foot high Fire Tower.
- Disk Golf – Two 9-hole courses for you to challenge your friends through the forest. Rent disks at the Administration building or Voyageur Lodge.
- DELTA – Use teamwork and cooperation to complete a set of fun and crazy challenges. Take a look at your troop as your team, not a group.
- Super Troop – Complete a list of requirements to show your troop follows the scout oath and law, including a 1 hour volunteer project.
- Frontier Outpost* – Head back in time, to 1869 when things were much simpler. Earn wooden nickels doing basic work from that time to buy yourself something nice from the Market, like homemade root beer!
- BSA Lifeguard* – Adults and Youth can become a certified lifeguard.
- Red Cross Lifeguard* – Youth 16+ can become a certified lifefguard through the Red Cross.
- BSA Aquatics Supervision Swimming & Water Rescue – Youth (16+) and Adults will gain the guarding skills necessary for troop-run beaches.
- BSA Aquatics Supervision Paddle Craft Safety – Youth (16+) and Adults will gain the guarding skills necessary for float trips.
- BSA Mile Swim – Build up your endurance before swimming a mile to earn this award.
- Snorkeling BSA – Explore the underwater world of Many Point Lake while earning this award.
- Kayaking BSA* – Demonstrate your kayaking skills to earn this award.
- Board Sailing BSA* – Demonstrate your sail boarding skills to earn this award.
- Firem’n Chit – Become certified to work safely with fire.
- Totin’ Chip – Prove that you know how to deal with knives and axes safely.
*Offered through special activities or at a Flintlock Outpost only!