There are so many activities at Many Point we have to put these few in their own space.
- History Center & Fire Tower – See how rich Many Point’s history has been, and then take an amazing view on top of our 100 foot high Fire Tower.
- Disk Golf – Two 9-hole courses for you to challenge your friends through the forest. Rent disks at the Administration building or Voyageur Lodge.
- DELTA – Use teamwork and cooperation to complete a set of fun and crazy challenges. Take a look at your troop as your team, not a group.
- Super Troop – Complete a list of requirements to show your troop follows the scout oath and law, including a 1 hour volunteer project.
- BSA Lifeguard* – Adults and Youth can become a certified lifeguard.
- BSA Aquatics Supervision Swimming & Water Rescue – Youth (16+) and Adults will gain the guarding skills necessary for troop-run beaches.
- BSA Aquatics Supervision Paddle Craft Safety – Youth (16+) and Adults will gain the guarding skills necessary for float trips.
- BSA Mile Swim – Build up your endurance before swimming a mile to earn this award.
- Snorkeling BSA – Explore the underwater world of Many Point Lake while earning this award.
- Kayaking BSA* – Demonstrate your kayaking skills to earn this award.
- Board Sailing BSA* – Demonstrate your sail boarding skills to earn this award.
- Firem’n Chit – Become certified to work safely with fire.
- Totin’ Chip – Prove that you know how to deal with knives and axes safely.
*Offered through special activities or at a Flintlock Outpost only!