We are glad that you are considering making a reservation for Many Point Scout Camp. Below are instructions and links to several documents that will help you to make a reservation.
Troop CampsitesBuckskin, Ten Chiefs, Voyageur, and Pioneer
If you're planning on camping with your troop, all your reservations happen right here! Step inside and check out what we have available for you and your troop.
All StarFor individual Scouts
If you've never heard of All Star give us a look. Camping at Many Point is available to any and all, and instead of just staying alone for a week you get to make friends from all across the nation!
Family CampFamily Program Camp
Families of our participants are encouraged to come stay in a Cabin, bring an RV, or pitch a tent in this hidden gem of Many Point. Our Family Camp staff offers a full program including crafts, a supervised beach, and outdoor activities.
- $100.00 non-refundable campsite deposit made at time of the reservation.
- $25.00 per Scout deposit (non-refundable) due on or before April 15, 2021.
- Balance of all fees due by June 1, 2021.
Reservation forms and fee worksheets are available in the Forms and Resources section of this website.
The 2021 fees are set with the Northern Star Scouting Camping Committee in December, 2020. Historically, camp fees increase $5 – $10 each year.
The 2020 fees were:
- $304.00 per Scout if registered for camp prior to April 15, 2020.
- $314.00 per Scout if registered for camp after April 15, 2020.*
- $122.00 per Adult Leader
- $350.00 per Family Camp Cabin
- $160.00 per Family Camp Trailer Site
- $130.00 per Family Camp Tent Site