Files and Forms
Staff18+ years old
Here at Many Point we take pride in our highly regarded customer service. Being a part of the staff is something we wish everyone could be a part of. Take a moment to see if it's right for you.
Counselor in Training15-17 years old
Our CIT (counselor in training) program is one of the best experiences you can get from camp. Our future is determined by our CIT's, so take a look and tell us if you'd like to be a part of it.
This Scavenger Hunt was created for your troop to explore our website, and use its tools to your advantage. Not only will you understand where all the information you need is on the website, but you will also be able to generate excitement for summer camp! Below is all the information you need to start your Scavenger Hunt troop meeting.
- One computer with internet, per patrol
- One adult leader willing to use their email as contact info for the prizes
Start your Hunt!
Meeting Agenda Ideas
Start off with having ground rules. Here are some good ones:
- Keep groups separate, usually by placing them in separate rooms.
- Decide whether or not to let them use their own devices such as phones. With a patrol of 15 scouts this could be a better idea since they would all be working together instead of just letting one scout use a single computer.
- Only allow a single quiz to be submitted per patrol. A good way of doing this is telling them they have to let you hit the Submit button.
There are plenty of other ideas you can use, such as a telephone idea. Have one scout see the website and whisper the information down the line back and forth to someone else who is entering the answers. You can have one scout get the question, view the website, and then tell another scout. Have that scout act out the answer like charades for the entire group and enter the answer the group gives you. There are only 30 fairly simple questions, so you can easily add any of your own ideas to make this fun.