Make the most of your summer camp experience by attending the Summer Camp Orientation for Many Point Scout Camp. This event will be hosted in person at Base Camp (6202 Bloomington Rd, Fort Snelling, MN 55111) and online on March 2nd, 2024. The presentation will be live streamed for virtual participants and will also be recorded for future viewing.
Get organized, ask questions, and most importantly, bring back information on the best new programs for your troop or crew. For those attending in person, this is your first opportunity to get your Leader's packet to start your summer camp planning. This information is essential for both adult and youth leaders, so please don't miss this opportunity.
- NEW for this coming summer
- Summer Camp Preparation Materials
- How to sign up for programs
- How to promote camp
- Break-out sessions: subcamps, promotions and older Scout programming
- 12:00 p.m. Optional Campsite Swap Meet for Many Point/Tomahawk Campsite Swap Interest
- 1:00 p.m. Check-in and Packet Distribution
- 1:30 p.m. General Introduction, Older Scout Adventure Programs, All Star Program
- 2:00 p.m. Camp Breakouts & 2024 Summer Information
- 3:00 p.m. Scouting Event Registration Tutorial
We know not everyone is able to make the trek out to Base Camp. For those who wish to attend virtually, the button below will take you to the online meeting:
Online Meeting Link
If March 2nd doesn't work for you, vitual or not, fear not! We will record the entire presentation and you will be able to watch it by clicking the button below starting Wednesday, March 6th. This link will never go away, so you will be able to come back and reference it anytime.
Orientation Recording Video (Starting March 6th)